- 3 Colors: Black & Red, Black & Blue, Black & White
- 22400mAh capacity with high efficiency rate. Portable size at 6.2 x 3.1 x 0.8 inch, 0.99lb.
- Dual USB (1.0A + 2.1A) for charging 2 devices simultaneously.
- 4 Integrated LED indicator show Power status. Built-in LED flashlight that makes it easier in the dark.
- Rapid input charging: DC 5V 2A input(2A charger not included), twice as fast as normal 5V 1A input power banks.
- Package contents: 1 X EC Technology 22400mAh Power Bank, 1 X USB cable, 1 X User Manual
1. Over-load, Over-voltage, Over-heated, over-current and short circuit protection
2. High-temperature flame-retardant shell by ultrasonic welding, safety and reliability
3. Nice and fluent design, lightweight and convenient to carry
22400mAh High Capacity Battery
The upgraded version 2nd generation external battery, has more powerful battery life, especially ideal for working on business, travelling or other outdoor activities, no worry about running out of the power in no time.
The suitable size makes it accessible to be taken on plane or on train.
With 3 USB ports, it could charge ipad, Samsung phone or iPhone simultaneously. The charging speed is fast as well. These 3 USB ports are also suitable for most smart devices.
Intelligent LED Lights
The LED flashlights with 3 modes is very practical in your daily life: the highlight mode and average mode can be torches in dark, the SOS mode can be a distress signal when you are in trouble.
Double-click the power button can switch the modes. The 4 blue indicators helps you easily know the charging status and battery level.
Equipped with over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection. The textured high-grade flame-retardant plastic shell protects your devices from damage.
Premium Quality Li-ion Cells
Built-in Grade A Li-Ion cells ensures security and reliability; 500 times rechargeable cycles over the long battery life.
To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend you to use the included cables, your original cables or a third-party certified ones (such as MFI certified).