- Wireless Charging: You place down any Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover. Input: 5V/2A; Output: 5V/1
- Aluminium alloy materials keep your devices safe. Built in over-charging and over temperature circuit protection.
- Soft LED light with breathing lamp show the status of the charger.
- Mirror surface design make it not only a wireless charger and use it as a mirror anytime in any where.
- Package Contents: 1 x EC Technology QI Charger, 1 x Micro USB charging cable, 1 x Manual Instruction
QI-Enabled, No Cables needed
Using latest Qi technology, wirelessly transmit power to your device quickly. Simply set the device on the charging pad without the need to wires and it will begin charging automatically. Convenient and portable for using at home, office, public area, etc.
LED indicator lights
Built-in safety components protects your device from overheating. Breathing lamp which keeps in blue when connect to the power supply and the led light turns to green when charging your phones. And the breathing lamp turn to blue again after fully charged.
More Stable charging
The input is 5V/2A,it's more stable to charge your devices than other 1A-input wireless charger on the market.
Aluminium alloy materials make it more exquisite,and the metal material make the quick heat dissipation. Mirror surface make it not only a wireless charger and and also can be used as a mirror anytime in any where.
Popular Compatible Models
Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
Nexus 7 2nd Gen / Nexus 4 / Nexus 5 / Nexus 6
Nokia Lumia 920 / 928
Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini / Moto 360 Smart Watch
HTC 8X (not UK version) / HTC Droid DNA
Models Requiring a Wireless Charging Adapter:
Iphone 6/6plus 5S/5/4s
Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3 / Galaxy Note 2 / 3 (not Verizon version)
Nokia Lumia 820
Pentax WG-3 Camera
In order to get the prefect wireless charging experience, please use the wall adapter with output rating of AT LEAST 2A.
Confirm that your device is Qi-compliant before purchase or supply your own Qi-compliant cover to enable charging. Some of the smartphone need an extra receiver module.
It's normal for the devices get warm slightly during inductive charging. PROTECTIVE CASES is suggested to be REMOVED during charging.